Sold Sold Sold
- 1999 Porsche Boxster
- Built with advice and help of Brad Roberts
- Alignments/Setup from Pacific Power Motorsports and Johannes Van Overbeek
- PCA Teched 2010
- 75k miles on motor, estimated 80k on replaced tranny
- ~#2440 with 2gal of fuel
- Stack of receipts for everything
- Fresh tranny fluid
- GT3 center radiator kit
- Fresh engine oil/filer change
- TC Design cage (cup style with ‘X’ door brace)
- TC Design muffler/exhaust
- Window net
- Hand held fire extinguisher
- PSS9 suspension
- Eibach springs
- Adjustable rear toe links
- Porsche A arms with 20mm shims
- GT3 front sway bar
- H&R rear bar
- Tarrett drop links front/rear
- GT3 center radiator kit
- Underdrive pulley
- Frozen rotors (F)
- Wheel studs/lug nuts
- 996 front bumper
- Momo mod07 steering wheel
- Recaro SPG XL seat, Recaro mounts
- Schroth Hans belts
- GT3 Cup tow hooks
- Fiberglass top with Lexan rear window
- Lightweight flywheel (AASCO)
- Shifter stand offs (raised shifter)
- Completely solid state electrical cutoff w/ exterior and interior switch
- Lightweight Braille battery
- Spares: Shifter, 2nd set of wheels with 3 HC R888′s, AOS, solid transmission bushing and mount, various other spares.
- $25,000 OR MAKE AN OFFER
- (We can add one of a few different data acquisition kits to the car for a very good deal if interested)
You can contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 925.577.3168 (cell)
Fremont, CA (Nov 30 2011) – The National Auto Sport Association (NASA) 25 Hours of Thunderhill will take place December 3rd through 4th at Thunderhill Raceway Park in Willows, California. This year Gorman Motorsports plans to run the entire 25 hour race.
Gorman Motorsports will enter a BMW Spec e30 in the E3 class with a stout new driver lineup, including Chip Herr from Speed World Challenge/GrandAM, Mike Hedlund from the IMSA Porsche Cup series, Jeremy Hittle a SCCA SM Champ, and Dan and Kenny Gorman from the NASA Spec e30 class itself. A team of experts and seasoned vets in the field will join the drivers of the 25 Hour race including Alex Johnson of Valley Motorwerks/Point Six Racing, and Scott Neville as Strategist.
“We ran the six hour WERC enduro embedded in the 25 hour last year”, comments Dan Gorman, Co-Owner of Gorman Motorsports. “This year we really wanted to run the whole thing. We know we will have stiff competition with the Miatas but we feel like we have put together a solid entry”.
The Gorman Motorsports entry is backed by Point Six Motorsports, The Church on the Hill, Carbotech Brakes, and Frozen Rotors.
The NASA 25 Hours of Thunderhill is the worlds longest endurance road race of it’s kind. Six classes will compete on this three mile course just north of Sacramento California through the night and cold December 3-4 2011.
It’s been a crazy year. Sadly, a few months ago we closed the data acquisition side of Gorman Motorsports. It was just too much to be able to handle and still keep a high level of quality, especially as our families grow and change over time. So sadly we had to say goodbye.
Despite closing the business, we remained sure we wanted to continue our racing efforts. Since then we have built another Spec E30 (#41) and raced a weekend with NASA. We were very encouraged by the results and excited to now have two race cars to campaign in the Spec E30 class.
Last year we competed in the 6 hour enduro that is embedded inside the NASA 25 Hours of Thunderhill with a 4th place finish in the e3 class. We were super encouraged and decided that day we would be back for an attempt at the full 25 hour race in 2011.
We are excited to announce Team Gorman Motorsports is registered in the e3 class for the 2011 NASA 25 Hours of Thunderhill.
This website is our new site for communicating whats going on with the team, updates leading up-to and during the race. We are also on Facebook and Twitter as well.
Thanks again to all our customers and friends. It’s time for us to move on to new challenges so come along with us!
Kenny and Dan Gorman